Thursday, May 28, 2009
Women in Compliance Roundtable
I attended a professional meeting held by a prestigious national law firm. The attendees are wowen in compliance fields, such as attorneys, auditors, forensic accountants, government officials...etc. Most of the speakers have legal background and are pretty successful in their career. I admired their eloquence. The words they chose, the structure of the sentences they used to describe a complex scheme, and the logical flow of the narration all and all demonstrated their exceptional speaking skills and depth of their professional knowledge. I felt the meeting feeling inspired and passionate. I always have a heart in legal field. Although I don't think it's feasible to apply for a law school in this point of my life, sometimes I still dream about it:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love hearing you talking about something that inspires you. It's never too late to go for your dream. I'm always here supporting you. :)
Post a Comment