Because my work requires a lot of travels and Tsao is away for internships every summer, it turns out we don't get see each other almost six months out of a year! Some people say it's the way to keep your marriage fresh. But I don't know. I look forward to the finishing line of the semi-long-distance life.
I tried to arrange "side trips" in my business trips whever is possible. However, I am saving some places where I want to visit with my lovely hubby:
- Barcelona, Spain
- Rome, Italy
- Prague, Czech Republic
Places I have been but going with Tsao will be a totally different experience:
- Paris, France
- Tokyo, Japan
- Hong Kong
2 comments:
Please visit Krumlov (http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/617) during your trip to Czech republic. It's a must-see in my opinion.
Finishing line = my PhD graduation? XD
Yun,
Thanks for the information!
Post a Comment